Monday, September 10, 2012

Autism Resources & Sensory-Friendly Movie



Autism Speaks Family Services is pleased to offer the School Community Tool Kit as a free PDF download. It is designed to assist members of the school community in understanding and supporting students with autism.



The 2012 Toys "R" Us Differently-Abled Toy Guide is now available as a PDF download @ their website. It's a very helpful guide and tool when shopping for kids w/ special needs. Last year, the cover featured Eva Longoria... this year, it features Nancy O'Dell, who is a mom, TV host, and philanthropist.




Austism Advocate Magazine is a free online offering from The Autism Society of America, but you need to login to your account to access it. If you don't have an account, it's quick and easy to create one. You can read it online, download it as a PDF file, and print it.




Autism Speaks Family Services is now offering the Challenging Behaviors Tool Kit as a free PDF download. It is designed to provide strategies and resources to address these behaviors, and to help support parents and their loved one w/ autism during these difficult situations.




Sensory-Friendly Movie Alert: In cooperation w/ the Autism Society, there will be a special showing of "Finding Nemo" in 2D @ AMC Theaters on Saturday, September 22nd @ 10:00am. Use the link for more information regarding cost, sensory-friendly accommodations, theater locations, and other upcoming movies.

No comments:



Watch your step!


This household is protected by Ladybug Home Security.







As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord...


Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet,
I hold myself to certain standards of conduct:

  • I guard my online relationships.
  • I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ.
  • I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life.
  • I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life.
Visit the home page to view a more detailed version:

The Nazarene Network @ NazNet.com





April is World Autism Awareness Month!




On Newsstands Now... Get copies while supplies last!




Now Playing... The Booga Wooga on YouTube!




Proud member of OSP Group on Facebook!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Good Reads!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Pinterest!




Thank you President Obama for 8 great years!




Household Humor, Rules, and Membership











Deviant Art: "Cho & The Ladybug" By Cypherx





Virgo Rules in This Household!