Sunday, December 18, 2022

🙏🏾 Blest Be The Ties That Bind...



Dear FaithSocial Users,

It is with heavy hearts that we must announce that December 21, 2022 will be FaithSocial's last day of operation.

Over the years, our dedicated team has worked to create an online community where Christians can experience fellowship, prayer, and spiritual growth.

Through lots of prayer and consideration, our team decided that the FaithSocial platform could no longer sustain itself. We continued for as long as we could but are at peace with this path forward.

We so appreciate your love and support in making FaithSocial the thriving community it has been. Our prayer is that it has brought peace, love, and understanding to the world, and that it has enriched your spiritual life. Though this chapter is closing, we are hopeful that something in the spirit of FaithSocial will surface one day and that our shared dreams for an online Christian community will be realized.

The FaithSocialTeam

Footnote: I am a user of FaithSocial and decided to share this December 14, 2022 post from the site on my blog. I'm not sure why religious social media sites are having such a hard time surviving and needless to say, I was so sorry to hear this news. I was relieved when I found the site back in 2018 after searching for an online community to replace Instapray when Facebook took over Instagram. Obviously, the secular social media giant wasn't interested in keeping the sub-site Instapray going, so it was immediately shutdown after the takeover. I will continue to pray and trust that another site like Faith Social will surface sometime in the future.


No comments:



Watch your step!


This household is protected by Ladybug Home Security.







As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord...


Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet,
I hold myself to certain standards of conduct:

  • I guard my online relationships.
  • I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ.
  • I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life.
  • I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life.
Visit the home page to view a more detailed version:

The Nazarene Network @ NazNet.com





April is World Autism Awareness Month!




On Newsstands Now... Get copies while supplies last!




Now Playing... The Booga Wooga on YouTube!




Proud member of OSP Group on Facebook!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Good Reads!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Pinterest!




Thank you President Obama for 8 great years!




Household Humor, Rules, and Membership











Deviant Art: "Cho & The Ladybug" By Cypherx





Virgo Rules in This Household!