Saturday, April 10, 2021

🌈 The Rainbow Bridge



Just this side of heaven is a place called The Rainbow Bridge. When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to The Rainbow Bridge. There are hills and meadows for all of our special friends so they can play and run together. There is plenty of food, water, and sunshine where our friends are comfortable and warm. 

All of the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made strong and whole again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are content and happy, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind. 

They all play and run together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. Their bright eyes are intent; their eager body quivers. Suddenly they begin to run from the group, flying over the green grass, their legs carrying them faster and faster. 

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress their beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart. 

Then, you can cross The Rainbow Bridge together... 

Paul C. Dahm


No comments:



Watch your step!


This household is protected by Ladybug Home Security.







As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord...


Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet,
I hold myself to certain standards of conduct:

  • I guard my online relationships.
  • I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ.
  • I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life.
  • I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life.
Visit the home page to view a more detailed version:

The Nazarene Network @ NazNet.com





April is World Autism Awareness Month!




On Newsstands Now... Get copies while supplies last!




Now Playing... The Booga Wooga on YouTube!




Proud member of OSP Group on Facebook!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Good Reads!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Pinterest!




Thank you President Obama for 8 great years!




Household Humor, Rules, and Membership











Deviant Art: "Cho & The Ladybug" By Cypherx





Virgo Rules in This Household!