Monday, January 18, 2021

🌹 MLK Day Quote

"You maybe 38 years old, as I happen to be. And, one day, some great opportunity stands before you and calls you to stand up for some great principle, some great issue, some great cause. And, you refuse to do it because you want to live longer... or you're afraid that you will lose your job... or you will be criticized... or you will lose your popularity... or that someone will stab you, shoot at you, or bomb your house... so, you refuse to take the stand. Well, you may go on and live until you are 90 years old, but you're just as dead at 38 as you would be at 90. And, the cessation of breathing in your life is but the belated announcement of an earlier death of the spirit."


No comments:



Watch your step!


This household is protected by Ladybug Home Security.







As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord...


Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet,
I hold myself to certain standards of conduct:

  • I guard my online relationships.
  • I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ.
  • I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life.
  • I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life.
Visit the home page to view a more detailed version:

The Nazarene Network @ NazNet.com





April is World Autism Awareness Month!




On Newsstands Now... Get copies while supplies last!




Now Playing... The Booga Wooga on YouTube!




Proud member of OSP Group on Facebook!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Good Reads!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Pinterest!




Thank you President Obama for 8 great years!




Household Humor, Rules, and Membership











Deviant Art: "Cho & The Ladybug" By Cypherx





Virgo Rules in This Household!