Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Adios, Farewell, Goodbye & Good Riddance




Well, it won't be long now. The Worst President in U.S. History will soon vacate the White House and his page will be taken down on the website. Of course, the place needs to be fumigated from top to bottom before the new administration moves into the building. Gotta get rid of all those fast food odors and COVID-19 germs he and his people left behind. And please, excuse me if I don't feel the need to "see him off" in the helicopter or whatever like I did for President Obama. I will be entirely too busy getting ready for the inauguration of our new President, Joseph Biden, and First Female & Black Female Vice President, Kamala Harris.

Look, all I can say to him is, don't let the door knob hitcha where The Good Lord splitcha on your way out of the White House. Personally, I don't ever want to see or hear from him again as a political figure. And, for God's sake... I hope he finds a good psychiatrist and gets some help before it's too late. In fact, a lot of people who consider themselves his base, followers, and/or supporters need to do the same if there is any chance in hell that this nation is going to come together again. It's not impossible, but not likely to happen right away. They say time is a great healer and people are going to need plenty of it to recover from the collateral damage of #45.

So, may God bless, guide, and keep the incoming Biden-Harris administration because through no fault of their own, they are inheriting one helluva mess!


No comments:



Watch your step!


This household is protected by Ladybug Home Security.







As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord...


Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet,
I hold myself to certain standards of conduct:

  • I guard my online relationships.
  • I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ.
  • I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life.
  • I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life.
Visit the home page to view a more detailed version:

The Nazarene Network @ NazNet.com





April is World Autism Awareness Month!




On Newsstands Now... Get copies while supplies last!




Now Playing... The Booga Wooga on YouTube!




Proud member of OSP Group on Facebook!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Good Reads!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Pinterest!




Thank you President Obama for 8 great years!




Household Humor, Rules, and Membership











Deviant Art: "Cho & The Ladybug" By Cypherx





Virgo Rules in This Household!