Monday, September 16, 2013

Where Is Addie Mae Collins?




Addie Mae is one of the 4 little girls that died in the 16th Street Baptist Church bombing in Birmingham, AL on September 15, 1963. But, did you know it was discovered by Addie Mae's family in 1998 that the body is missing from her grave? The whereabouts of her remains is a mystery to this day and the family is still searching for answers. Click on the image or text link for more biographical information about Addie Mae and the circumstances that led up to this heartbreaking discovery.

Update 05/03/17: There is strong evidence to suggest that Addie Mae's remains have finally been found using underground radar. The family is reasonably satisfied with the outcome and feel they finally have closure. Click on the update link for more information. 


No comments:



Watch your step!


This household is protected by Ladybug Home Security.







As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord...


Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet,
I hold myself to certain standards of conduct:

  • I guard my online relationships.
  • I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ.
  • I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life.
  • I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life.
Visit the home page to view a more detailed version:

The Nazarene Network @ NazNet.com





April is World Autism Awareness Month!




On Newsstands Now... Get copies while supplies last!




Now Playing... The Booga Wooga on YouTube!




Proud member of OSP Group on Facebook!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Good Reads!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Pinterest!




Thank you President Obama for 8 great years!




Household Humor, Rules, and Membership











Deviant Art: "Cho & The Ladybug" By Cypherx





Virgo Rules in This Household!