Thursday, September 21, 2023

⏳ #TBT Keepsakes



A mother is someone who will always be there, in times of trouble and times of despair. She will be your friend when you are alone, and stay by your side without a mumble or groan. She will give all she has and when she is through, she will reach in her heart and give her love too. She will try her best to raise you up right, and pass on her knowledge so you'll make it in life. She will teach you what is good and protect you from the bad, and when you fail to listen her heart will become sad. She will help you with problems by getting truly involved, for no problem is too great for a mother to solve. She will dry your eyes when you shed a few tears, and come to your rescue when you panic in fear. All these things and much more too, are why a mother's love is sincere and true. So, always be thankful to the Lord up above, for blessing you with a mother who loves.

This was written by me and given to mom on October 4, 1977. It was done on an electric typewriter she bought me from Sears when I started taking typing class in the 10th grade at high school. I found it among her things after she passed away and scanned it. The paper is fragile but it's still readible. In the photo, she is enjoying herself at a friend's house. I still love and miss you much mom.


No comments:



Watch your step!


This household is protected by Ladybug Home Security.







As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord...


Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet,
I hold myself to certain standards of conduct:

  • I guard my online relationships.
  • I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ.
  • I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life.
  • I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life.
Visit the home page to view a more detailed version:

The Nazarene Network @ NazNet.com





April is World Autism Awareness Month!




On Newsstands Now... Get copies while supplies last!




Now Playing... The Booga Wooga on YouTube!




Proud member of OSP Group on Facebook!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Good Reads!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Pinterest!




Thank you President Obama for 8 great years!




Household Humor, Rules, and Membership











Deviant Art: "Cho & The Ladybug" By Cypherx





Virgo Rules in This Household!