Wednesday, March 8, 2023

🙍🏾‍♀️ It's International Women's Day



Because March is Women's History Month and today is also International Women's Day, here are 12 inspirational quotes by women for women!

1. "If you're always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be." - Maya Angelou

2. "Tremendous amounts of talent are being lost to our society just because that talent wears a skirt." - Shirley Chisholm

3. "To all the little girls who are watching, never doubt that you are valuable, powerful, and deserving of every opportunity in the world and every chance to pursue your dreams." - Hillary Clinton

4. "Do not live in someone else's life and someone else's idea of womanhood. Womanhood is you and everything that's inside of you." - Viola Davis

5. "Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you." - Ruth Bader Ginsburg

6. Amazing things happen when women help other women." - Kasia Gospos

7. "What's important for my daughter to know is that if you are fortunate to have opportunity, it is your duty to make sure other people have those opportunities as well." - Kamala Harris

8. "I don't have a feeling of inferiority. Never had. I'm as good as anybody, but no better." - Katherine Johnson

9. "There's power in allowing yourself to be known and heard, in owning your unique story, and in using your authentic voice." - Michelle Obama

10. "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." - Eleanor Roosevelt

11. "The success of every woman should be an inspiration to another. We should raise each other up. Make sure you’re very courageous. Be strong, be extremely kind, and above all be humble." - Serena Williams

12. "When you undervalue what you do, the world will undervalue who you are." - Oprah Winfrey

Ladies, I just love this and had to repost!


No comments:



Watch your step!


This household is protected by Ladybug Home Security.







As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord...


Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet,
I hold myself to certain standards of conduct:

  • I guard my online relationships.
  • I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ.
  • I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life.
  • I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life.
Visit the home page to view a more detailed version:

The Nazarene Network @ NazNet.com





April is World Autism Awareness Month!




On Newsstands Now... Get copies while supplies last!




Now Playing... The Booga Wooga on YouTube!




Proud member of OSP Group on Facebook!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Good Reads!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Pinterest!




Thank you President Obama for 8 great years!




Household Humor, Rules, and Membership











Deviant Art: "Cho & The Ladybug" By Cypherx





Virgo Rules in This Household!