Friday, February 4, 2022

📬 Carjackings: Email Warning From Police



THIS APPLIES TO BOTH MEN & WOMEN. BEWARE OF PAPER ON THE REAR WINDOW OF YOUR VEHICLE. NEW WAY TO DO CARJACKINGS (NOT A JOKE)...

Heads-Up Everyone!

You walk across the parking lot, unlock your car, and get inside. You start the engine and shift into reverse. When you look into the rearview mirror to back out of your parking space, you notice a piece of paper stuck to the middle of the rear window. So, you shift into park, unlock your doors, and jump out of your car to remove the paper (or whatever it is) that is obstructing your view. When you reach the back of your car, that is when the carjackers appear out of nowhere, jump into your car, and take off. They practically mow you down as they speed off in your car. And, guess what ladies? More than likely, your purse is still in the car. So, now the carjacker has your car, your home address, your money, and your keys. Your home and your whole identity are now compromised.

Beware of this new scheme that is now being used. If you see a piece of paper (or anything else) stuck to your rear window, just drive away. Remove it later and be thankful that you read this e-mail. Please forward this to family and friends, especially to women. A purse contains all kinds of identification documents and personal information, and you certainly do NOT want it to fall into the wrong hands. Share this and keep it circulating!

For additional information from the police about other methods being used to stage carjackings, please click here to see my previous blog post on January 13th. There's a significant increase of these crimes in major cities around the country right now. Be aware of your surroundings at all times and stay safe!


No comments:



Watch your step!


This household is protected by Ladybug Home Security.







As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord...


Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet,
I hold myself to certain standards of conduct:

  • I guard my online relationships.
  • I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ.
  • I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life.
  • I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life.
Visit the home page to view a more detailed version:

The Nazarene Network @ NazNet.com





April is World Autism Awareness Month!




On Newsstands Now... Get copies while supplies last!




Now Playing... The Booga Wooga on YouTube!




Proud member of OSP Group on Facebook!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Good Reads!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Pinterest!




Thank you President Obama for 8 great years!




Household Humor, Rules, and Membership











Deviant Art: "Cho & The Ladybug" By Cypherx





Virgo Rules in This Household!