Monday, August 9, 2021

🥀 I Am Becoming...




ME: Hey, God.

GOD: Hello, my love.

ME: I'm falling apart. Can you put me back together?

GOD: I would rather not.

ME: Why?

GOD: Because you are not a puzzle.

ME: What about all of the pieces of my life that are falling down onto the ground?

GOD: Let them stay there for a while. They fell off for a reason. Take some time and decide if you need any of those pieces back.

ME: You don't understand! I'm breaking down!

GOD: No, you don't understand. You are breaking through. What you are feeling is just growing pains. You are shedding the things and the people in your life that are holding you back. You are not falling apart. You are falling into place. Relax. Take some deep breaths and allow those things you don't need anymore to fall off of you. Quit holding onto the pieces that don't fit you anymore. Let them fall off. Let them go.

ME: Once I start doing that, what will be left of me?

GOD: Only the very best pieces of you.

ME: I'm scared of changing.

GOD: I keep telling you... You are not changing! You are becoming!

ME: Becoming who?

GOD: Who I created you to be! A person of charity, compassion, courage, grace, hope, joy, light, love, and mercy. I made you for more than the shallow pieces you have decided to adorn yourself with that you cling to with such fear and greed. Let those things fall off of you. I love you! Don't change! Become! Become who I made you to be and I'm going to keep telling you this until you remember it.

ME: There goes another piece.

GOD: Yep. Just let it be.

ME: So, I'm not broken?

GOD: No, but you are breaking like the dawn. It's a new day. Are you ready to Become?

ME: Yes, I am.

Copy, paste, and repost this with a photo and encourage others to embrace all of life’s bumps as the things that ultimately help us to become what God wants us to be. Believe in Him and trust the process!


No comments:



Watch your step!


This household is protected by Ladybug Home Security.







As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord...


Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet,
I hold myself to certain standards of conduct:

  • I guard my online relationships.
  • I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ.
  • I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life.
  • I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life.
Visit the home page to view a more detailed version:

The Nazarene Network @ NazNet.com





April is World Autism Awareness Month!




On Newsstands Now... Get copies while supplies last!




Now Playing... The Booga Wooga on YouTube!




Proud member of OSP Group on Facebook!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Good Reads!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Pinterest!




Thank you President Obama for 8 great years!




Household Humor, Rules, and Membership











Deviant Art: "Cho & The Ladybug" By Cypherx





Virgo Rules in This Household!