Friday, March 26, 2021

😂 ME-TV Toonyment!




As a brief distraction from all of the negativity going on in our day-to-day lives right now, I've been voting online in this ongoing week-by-week battle of classic cartoon characters. I also decided to do this post indicating my favorites (in parentheses), and I will update going forward until it's over!

⭐ Round 1 - Wednesday, March 17th 
Fred Flintstone vs. Jane Jetson (FF)
Marvin Martian vs. The Great Gazoo (GG)
Elmer Fudd vs. Popeye (EF)
Betty Rubble vs. Betty Boop (BR)
George Jetson vs. Olive Oyl (GJ)
Yosemite Sam vs. Bluto (YS)
Wilma vs. Pebbles Flintstone (WF)
Barney Rubble vs. Rosey (BR)
Bugs Bunny vs. Pepe Le Pew (BB)
Dino vs. Astro (D)
Sylvester vs. Tweety (T)
Tom vs. Jerry (J)
Wile E. Coyote vs. Road Runner (RR)
Taz vs. Spike (T)
Foghorn Leghorn vs. Porky Pig (FL)
Daffy Duck vs. Droppy Dog (DD)

⭐ Round 2 - Saturday, March 20th 
Fred Flintstone vs. Marvin Martian (FF)
Elmer Fudd vs. Betty Rubble (BR)
George Jetson vs. Yosemite Sam (YS)
Wilma Flintstone vs. Barney Rubble (WF)
Bugs Bunny vs. Dino (BB)
Sylvester vs. Jerry (S)
Wile E. Coyote vs. Taz (WEC)
Foghorn Leghorn vs. Daffy Duck (DD)

⭐ Round 3 - Wednesday, March 24th
Fred Flintstone vs. Elmer Fudd (FF)
Yosemite Sam vs. Barney Rubble (YS)
Bugs Bunny vs. Sylvester (BB)
Wile E. Coyote vs. Daffy Duck (WEC)

⭐ Semi-Final - Saturday, March 27th
Fred Flintstone vs. Yosemite Sam (YS)
Bugs Bunny vs. Daffy Duck (BB)

⭐ Final - Wednesday, March 31st
Yosemite Sam vs. Bugs Bunny (BB)
It's down to these two cartoon characters.
Stay tuned, ME-TV to announce winner!

⭐ It's Over - Saturday, April 3rd
THE WINNER IS BUGS BUNNY!




No comments:



Watch your step!


This household is protected by Ladybug Home Security.







As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord...


Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet,
I hold myself to certain standards of conduct:

  • I guard my online relationships.
  • I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ.
  • I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life.
  • I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life.
Visit the home page to view a more detailed version:

The Nazarene Network @ NazNet.com





April is World Autism Awareness Month!




On Newsstands Now... Get copies while supplies last!




Now Playing... The Booga Wooga on YouTube!




Proud member of OSP Group on Facebook!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Good Reads!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Pinterest!




Thank you President Obama for 8 great years!




Household Humor, Rules, and Membership











Deviant Art: "Cho & The Ladybug" By Cypherx





Virgo Rules in This Household!