Sunday, October 10, 2010

An Email Invitation From President Obama


Dear Friend,

I'm excited to gather with supporters in Philadelphia today at the park next to Robert Fulton Elementary School. We've got a lot of work to do between now and November 2nd to keep moving America forward, but this movement has never backed down from a tough fight. I hope you can join me. If you haven't already done so, please RSVP here.

I hope to see you there,

President Barack Obama

P.S. The OFA organizer who is helping set up the rally passed along some nuts-and-bolts details of the event that you should know:

What

"Moving America Forward Rally w/ President Barack Obama
and Musical guests The Roots and DJ Diamond Kuts

Where

Park next to Robert Fulton Elementary School, 60 East Haines Street
Public entrance is on High Street & Germantown Avenue
ADA entrance is on East Haines Street & Germantown Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19144

When

Sunday, October 10, 2010--Doors open & 3:00 pm, program begins @ 4:00 pm

The event is free and open to the public. Tickets are not required, but an RSVP is encouraged. Space is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Use of public transportation is greatly encouraged. No signs, bags, or sharp objects are permitted. Please limit your personal items.

Parking

Limited public parking is available at these locations:
Roosevelt Middle School, 440 East Washington Lane, above Musgrave Street
Martin Luther King High School, 6100 Stenton Avenue, at Haines Street

RSVP

Click on any of the text links above to confirm your attendance!

No comments:



Watch your step!


This household is protected by Ladybug Home Security.







As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord...


Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet,
I hold myself to certain standards of conduct:

  • I guard my online relationships.
  • I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ.
  • I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life.
  • I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life.
Visit the home page to view a more detailed version:

The Nazarene Network @ NazNet.com





April is World Autism Awareness Month!




On Newsstands Now... Get copies while supplies last!




Now Playing... The Booga Wooga on YouTube!




Proud member of OSP Group on Facebook!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Good Reads!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Pinterest!




Thank you President Obama for 8 great years!




Household Humor, Rules, and Membership











Deviant Art: "Cho & The Ladybug" By Cypherx





Virgo Rules in This Household!