Monday, December 7, 2009

My Bucket List


Instructions

For those of you who want to do this, place an "x" by all the things you've done and remove the "x" from the ones you have not done. This is my entire life!

( ) Shot a gun
( ) Gone on a blind date
(x) Skipped school
( ) Watched someone close to you die
( ) Been to Canada
( ) Been to Alaska
( ) Been to Cuba
( ) Been to Europe
( ) Been to Las Vegas
( ) Been to Mexico
( ) Been to Florida
(x) Been on a plane
(x) Been on a cruise ship
(x) Served on a jury
(x ) Been lost
( ) Been on the opposite side of the country
( ) Gone to Washington, DC
( ) Swam in the ocean - I can't swim but, does "floating" count?
(x) Cried yourself to sleep
( ) Played cops and robbers
( ) Played cowboys/girls and Indians
( ) Recently colored with crayons
(x) Sang Karaoke
( ) Paid for a meal with coins only
(x) Made prank phone calls - When I was 12 years old so, that shouldn't really count!
(x) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
( ) Danced in the rain
(x) Written a letter to Santa Claus
( ) Been kissed under the mistletoe
(x) Watched the sunrise with someone
(x) Blown bubbles
(x) Gone ice-skating
(x) Gone snow skiing
( ) Camped out under the stars
(x) Seen something so beautiful that it took your breath away
(x) Have Children
( ) Have a pet - I lost my beloved "Pebbles" (tabby cat) in 2004
( ) Been skinny-dipping outdoors
(x) Been fishing
( ) Been boating
( ) Been water-skiing
(x) Been hiking
( ) Been camping in a trailer/RV
( ) Flown in a small 4 seater airplane
( ) Flown in a glider
( ) Been flying in a hot air balloon
( ) Been bungee-jumping
(x) Gone to a drive-in movie - And, I really wish they would bring them back!
( ) Done something that should have killed you
(x) Done something that you will probably regret for the rest of your life

1. Any nickname? Yes
2. Mother's name? Doris
3. Favorite Drink? Mountain Dew, hands down!
4. Body Piercing? No
5. Tattoos? None
6. How much do you love your job? No comment
7. Birthplace? Philadelphia, PA
8. Favorite vacation spot? Don't travel much now but plan to when I retire.
10. Ever eaten just cookies for dinner? No
11. Ever been on TV? No
12. Ever steal any traffic signs? No
13. Ever been in a car accident? No
14. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? I don't drive but, I've been a passenger in both.
15. Favorite number? Anything "even" (nothing "odd")
16. Favorite movie? Rocky
17. Favorite holiday? Christmas
18. Favorite dessert? Anything chocolate!
19. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Who knows???
20. Furthest place you will send this message? My blog
21. Who will respond to this the fastest? Don't know.
22. Ever married? Yes
23 Ever divorced? Yes
24. Widowed? No

Based on my answers, you might think that I've lived a very "limited" life. Well, you may be right and I'm inclined to agree with you. But, just know that the only thing on this list that I regret is not taking the time to travel and see more of the world. Now that I'm 50+ years old, I no longer have the foolish notion that tomorrow is "promised" to me so, I'm pray everyday that I will live long enough to retire and go somewhere... anywhere (smile)!

No comments:



Watch your step!


This household is protected by Ladybug Home Security.







As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord...


Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet,
I hold myself to certain standards of conduct:

  • I guard my online relationships.
  • I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ.
  • I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life.
  • I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life.
Visit the home page to view a more detailed version:

The Nazarene Network @ NazNet.com





April is World Autism Awareness Month!




On Newsstands Now... Get copies while supplies last!




Now Playing... The Booga Wooga on YouTube!




Proud member of OSP Group on Facebook!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Good Reads!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Pinterest!




Thank you President Obama for 8 great years!




Household Humor, Rules, and Membership











Deviant Art: "Cho & The Ladybug" By Cypherx





Virgo Rules in This Household!