Monday, December 14, 2009

Random Things About Me


Answer these questions and tag 5 people so they can do the same.

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you. Beyonce Knowles is the only person who comes to mind right now.

2. Where was your first kiss? On the street.

3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else’s property? Yes. I broke into my parents house when I was a child because I forgot to take my door key to school with me. In my defense, I ALWAYS forgot to take my key when I left the house and my parents had threatened "serious bodily harm" if I forgot it again. Of course, my solution only made matters worst but, what can I say? I was 12 years old (smile)!

4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? As a child, yes... as a woman, no.

5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? Yes.

6. What’s the first thing you notice about your preferred sex? How they carry themselves.

7. What really turns you off? Rudeness.

8. What do you order at Starbucks? Nothing... I rock tea!

9. What is your biggest mistake? Going to business school instead of college.

10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? No.

11. Say something totally random about yourself. Something totally random about yourself.

12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? No.

13. Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows? Yes.

14. Did you have braces? No.

15. Are you comfortable with your height? No, I always wanted to be about 3 inches taller.

16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you? Become one with me through marriage.

17. When do you know it’s love? I Corinthians 13:1-13... nuff said.

18. Do you speak any other languages? Yes, Pig Latin.

19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon? No.

20. Have you ever ridden in a limo? No.

21. What’s something that really annoys you? When I loan something to someone and I have trouble getting it back, don't get it back at all, or if I do get it back, it's not in the same condition that it was in when I loaned it to them!

22. What’s something you really like? Music.

23. Can you dance? Yes.

24. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? No. (I've been to the emergency room a few times over the course of my life but I never got there via ambulance.)

Note: I'll pass on the tagging. If you want to do it, feel free and have fun!

1 comment:

Keith said...

I love this..lololol..You always have a better tag photo than mines.



Watch your step!


This household is protected by Ladybug Home Security.







As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord...


Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet,
I hold myself to certain standards of conduct:

  • I guard my online relationships.
  • I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ.
  • I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life.
  • I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life.
Visit the home page to view a more detailed version:

The Nazarene Network @ NazNet.com





April is World Autism Awareness Month!




On Newsstands Now... Get copies while supplies last!




Now Playing... The Booga Wooga on YouTube!




Proud member of OSP Group on Facebook!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Good Reads!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Pinterest!




Thank you President Obama for 8 great years!




Household Humor, Rules, and Membership











Deviant Art: "Cho & The Ladybug" By Cypherx





Virgo Rules in This Household!