Monday, July 27, 2026
👁️
As far as I can tell, the first cataract surgery on my right eye went well and I thank GOD for answering my prayer.
I can't say enough good things about the doctors and staff at #ChristianaCare Surgery Center in Havertown. The level of attention and support I received during my short stay with them was excellent, and they explained everything to me as it was happening during the process leading up to the actual surgery. Of course, once they gave me the anesthesia, I don't remember anything and I enjoyed the short nap because I had to get up so early.
There are a lot of "dos and don'ts" I have to follow to help the healing process along over the next few weeks--like sleeping overnight with the clear shield taped to my face, wearing the sunglasses whenever I'm outdoors, using the prescribed post-op eye drops 4x daily, absolutely no bending over or rubbing the eye, etc.
The first stop after my release was First Watch in Wynnewood to get some breakfast, so that's where we took these pics. And, this post would not be complete without a special shout out to my hubby for being my "person and ride" for the procedure. Finally, I'm calling on YOU now #JehovahRapha for healing and restoration.
Next up, cataract removal from left eye in 2 weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Watch your step!
This household is protected by Ladybug Home Security.
![]() As a Christian who is active on the internet, I hold myself to certain standards of conduct:
The Nazarene Network @ NazNet.com |




































+of+JBHS+30th+Reunion.jpg)































































🕊 Rest in Paradise Dad
🕊 Rest in Paradise Mom

















No comments:
Post a Comment