Sunday, January 22, 2023

Eagles Huddle-Up @ The Linc!



Eagles Huddle Up for Autism will be returning to its traditional in-person format at Lincoln Financial Field this year. It's a fun-filled day designed especially for children and teenagers on the autism spectrum and their families. It includes several on-field activities, locker room tours, sensory activities, and special appearances by Eagles players, Eagles cheerleaders, and SWOOP.

The event will be held on Sunday, April 2nd from 11:30am to 3:00pm at Lincoln Financial Field, 1 Lincoln Financial Field Way, Philadelphia, PA 19147. Parking for the event is free. Tickets will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis Tuesday, February 28th at 10:00am. The cost is $10/person, but children 2 years old and under are free. Save the dates and more details about purchasing tickets is forthcoming.

If you are interested in fundraising for the event, click on the image or this text link and review the information and perks carefully before you sign up. All funds raised and ticket sales will directly benefit the programs and research at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Center for Autism Research (CHOP-CAR). If you have questions, contact Elizabeth Ward at huddleupforautism@chop.edu.


No comments:



Watch your step!


This household is protected by Ladybug Home Security.







As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord...


Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet,
I hold myself to certain standards of conduct:

  • I guard my online relationships.
  • I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ.
  • I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life.
  • I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life.
Visit the home page to view a more detailed version:

The Nazarene Network @ NazNet.com





April is World Autism Awareness Month!




On Newsstands Now... Get copies while supplies last!




Now Playing... The Booga Wooga on YouTube!




Proud member of OSP Group on Facebook!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Good Reads!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Pinterest!




Thank you President Obama for 8 great years!




Household Humor, Rules, and Membership











Deviant Art: "Cho & The Ladybug" By Cypherx





Virgo Rules in This Household!