Saturday, May 8, 2021

šŸ’— Mom Challenge



* I’m still your mom... When you no longer listen to me or care what I say.
* I’m still your mom... When you decide I’m old fashioned and want to go your own way.
* I’m still your mom... When you complain, talk back, and we argue.
* I’m still your mom... When you figure you know more than I do.
* I’m still your mom... When you move away and take a piece of my heart with you.
* I’m still your mom... And, I'll always love you as much as the first day I held you in my arms.
* I’m still your mom... And, I'll always pray for you and make sure your wings are strong enough to fly.
* I’m still your mom... And, I'll always want what’s best for you and will sacrifice my plans for yours.
* I’m still your mom... And, I’ll always have room for you and a hug to welcome you.
* I’m still your mom... And, I’ll always carry your love with me until my very last breath.
* I'm still your mom... And, I thank GOD every day for the joy and privilege it’s been to be called your mom.

Now, I challenge every mom to post the text with a picture of your child(ren). The photo in this post is me and my daughter in 1981!


No comments:



Watch your step!


This household is protected by Ladybug Home Security.







As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord...


Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet,
I hold myself to certain standards of conduct:

  • I guard my online relationships.
  • I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ.
  • I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life.
  • I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life.
Visit the home page to view a more detailed version:

The Nazarene Network @ NazNet.com





April is World Autism Awareness Month!




On Newsstands Now... Get copies while supplies last!




Now Playing... The Booga Wooga on YouTube!




Proud member of OSP Group on Facebook!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Good Reads!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Pinterest!




Thank you President Obama for 8 great years!




Household Humor, Rules, and Membership











Deviant Art: "Cho & The Ladybug" By Cypherx





Virgo Rules in This Household!