Tuesday, March 17, 2020

πŸ’œ #ILoveSomeoneWithDementia



 For all those who have or had family members and/or friends that suffer or suffered with Dementia... 

 Someone once said when you love someone with dementia, you lose them twice—once when they are diagnosed and again when they die. This is called Ambiguous Loss, which is a type of loss you feel when a person with dementia is physically here, but may not be present emotionally or mentally in the same way they were before.

I wouldn't wish dementia on anyone. As the disease progresses, brain function will decrease and the patient will forget their loved ones over time. They can eventually become bedridden and unable to drink, eat, or move.There will be people who will scroll by this message because dementia has not touched them yet. They may not know what it's like to have a loved one who is fighting or has fought a battle against dementia.

In an effort to raise awareness for this cruel disease, please share this information so others can know and understand it too. Thank you!


No comments:



Watch your step!


This household is protected by Ladybug Home Security.







As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord...


Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet,
I hold myself to certain standards of conduct:

  • I guard my online relationships.
  • I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ.
  • I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life.
  • I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life.
Visit the home page to view a more detailed version:

The Nazarene Network @ NazNet.com





April is World Autism Awareness Month!




On Newsstands Now... Get copies while supplies last!




Now Playing... The Booga Wooga on YouTube!




Proud member of OSP Group on Facebook!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Good Reads!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Pinterest!




Thank you President Obama for 8 great years!




Household Humor, Rules, and Membership











Deviant Art: "Cho & The Ladybug" By Cypherx





Virgo Rules in This Household!