Thursday, September 12, 2019

🎓 Back to School!



Think about your SENIOR year in high school and answer the questions below. The further back it was, the more fun the answers will be...

CLASS OF 1976!

1. Did you know your current love? Sadly, no...

2. What type of car did you have? Didn't drive then, don't drive now!

3. What kind of job did you have? None (not even during the summer), my parents wanted me to focus on school.

4. Where did you live? SW Philly!

5. Were you popular? Middle-of-the-road, the people I wanted to know me, knew me.

6. Were you in choir/band? No, completely burned out from doing both during my elementary through junior high school years.

7. Did you ever get suspended? Once for being involved in a fight, self-defense.

8. If you could, would you go back? Yes, just for the sake of reliving that care-free year one more time!

9. Do you still talk to the person you went to the prom with? No, haven't seen him in about 20 years.

10. Did you skip school? Once and that was enough for me.

11. Did you go to all the football games? Just a few to be sociable, but I really didn't care about the game because I preferred basketball.

12. What was your favorite class/subject? Typing, hands down!

13. Do you still have your yearbook? Yes, the JBHS Trailmarker!

14. Did you follow your "original" career path? Yes!

15. Do you still have your ring? Yes, and it can still fit my finger!

16. Who was your favorite teacher? Mr. Gilmore, may he R.I.P.

17. What was your style? Everything '70s all day, every day!

18. What were your favorite shoes? Anything with crepe soles (casual) and platforms (dress)!

19. What was your favorite thing to eat in the cafeteria? Nothing, went to the hoagie and steak shop across the street.

20. What was your favorite band? The Elements of the Universe... Earth, Wind & Fire!

21. What was your high school hairstyle? Afro to Curly Afro via Dippity-do, my own version of a jheri curl before anyone knew what a jheri curl was! LOL!

22. What kind of cologne/perfume did you wear? Charlie!

23. How old were you when you graduated? 17!

Now, it's your turn. Copy + paste, change the answers + photo, then post it!


No comments:



Watch your step!


This household is protected by Ladybug Home Security.







As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord...


Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet,
I hold myself to certain standards of conduct:

  • I guard my online relationships.
  • I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ.
  • I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life.
  • I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life.
Visit the home page to view a more detailed version:

The Nazarene Network @ NazNet.com





April is World Autism Awareness Month!




On Newsstands Now... Get copies while supplies last!




Now Playing... The Booga Wooga on YouTube!




Proud member of OSP Group on Facebook!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Good Reads!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Pinterest!




Thank you President Obama for 8 great years!




Household Humor, Rules, and Membership











Deviant Art: "Cho & The Ladybug" By Cypherx





Virgo Rules in This Household!