Saturday, April 28, 2018

EJI Legacy Museum & National Memorial (Part 1)




The Equal Justice Initiative (EJI) Legacy Museum & National Memorial For Peace & Justice finally opened on April 26, 2018 in Montgomery, AL. For those who are interested, you are invited to click on the image to visit the website for more information. Further, you are encouraged to click on the text link underneath the image to read an interesting article following the opening of the same.

For the record, I read the article and feel that the insensitive comments of the Alabama residents who take offense to the museum and memorial are typical of people who have a racist mindset. The comments are all spoken like someone who never had a loved one dragged off in the middle of the night and hung from a tree--and, many times, because of a lie that was told against the victim or no justifiable reason at all.

As far as this blogger is concerned, I think you know what they can do with their comments and they really need to get over themselves. The museum and memorial are open, period. Deal with it... just like the families of all the victims had to deal with never seeing their loved ones alive again. Unbelieveable!


No comments:



Watch your step!


This household is protected by Ladybug Home Security.







As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord...


Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet,
I hold myself to certain standards of conduct:

  • I guard my online relationships.
  • I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ.
  • I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life.
  • I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life.
Visit the home page to view a more detailed version:

The Nazarene Network @ NazNet.com





April is World Autism Awareness Month!




On Newsstands Now... Get copies while supplies last!




Now Playing... The Booga Wooga on YouTube!




Proud member of OSP Group on Facebook!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Good Reads!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Pinterest!




Thank you President Obama for 8 great years!




Household Humor, Rules, and Membership











Deviant Art: "Cho & The Ladybug" By Cypherx





Virgo Rules in This Household!