Saturday, January 28, 2017

Congrats BET On Success Of New Edition Story!




If you missed the three-part premiere on January 24th, 25th, and 26th, you can catch the encore presentations on the following days and times: Saturday, 1/28 from 11am-5pm; Saturday, 1/28 from 5pm-11pm; Monday, 1/30 from 8pm-2am; Monday, 2/20 from 6pm-12am. BET will air Parts 1-3 consecutively (6 hours). Click on the image or text link underneath to read all about it. When they first hit the scene as little boys in the early '80s, New Edition was the 'Jackson 5' of my daughter's generation, and I sat along side her as she watched them growing up--just like my parents did with The Jacksons.

However, as the members of New Edition became young men, the relationship struggles within the group began to resemble another infamous Motown group, The Temptations. NE definitely had their share of ups, downs, drama, and all out brawls--and, the persona of Bobby Brown mirrors The Late Great David Ruffin. But, just like The Jacksons and The Temptations, we're all proud of their career, which has spanned some 30+ years in spite of all that, and BET did a fantastic job of presenting a 'no holds barred' biopic of their musical journey from boys to men. So, I give it 5 stars and 2TU with a snap and a twist!


No comments:



Watch your step!


This household is protected by Ladybug Home Security.







As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord...


Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet,
I hold myself to certain standards of conduct:

  • I guard my online relationships.
  • I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ.
  • I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life.
  • I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life.
Visit the home page to view a more detailed version:

The Nazarene Network @ NazNet.com





April is World Autism Awareness Month!




On Newsstands Now... Get copies while supplies last!




Now Playing... The Booga Wooga on YouTube!




Proud member of OSP Group on Facebook!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Good Reads!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Pinterest!




Thank you President Obama for 8 great years!




Household Humor, Rules, and Membership











Deviant Art: "Cho & The Ladybug" By Cypherx





Virgo Rules in This Household!