Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Autism Awareness Month Training Sessions




There will be 4 free 'Families First' training sessions during the month of April you might want to attend. Pre-registration is generally not required for sessions but is preferred, so please RSVP. You can contact Cathy Roccia-Meier by email (cathyRM@temple.edu) or phone (215-204-1772) to register and request a session in another language other than English. Here is the schedule...

1. Transitions: What To Expect When Your Young Child Transitions Into Pre-School Early Intervention or Kindergarten. When: Wednesday, April 15th, 11:00am 1:00pm. Where: Community Council PFI, 1241 N. Taney Street, Philadelphia, PA. Details: Refreshments and prizes.

2. Challenging Behaviors: What Families Can Do To Make A Difference. When: Friday, April 17th, 9:00am-11:00am. Where: TLC, 900 E. Howell Street, Philadelphia, PA 19149. Details: Conducted in English and Spanish simultaneously. Register in advance for Spanish. Refreshments and prizes.

3. My Special Needs Child In Kindergarten. What Supports, Services, and Interventions Are Available?' When: Tuesday, April 21st, 10:00am-12:30pm. Representatives from the School District of Philadelphia will share information. Where: Apple Seeds Lehigh Head Start, 2201 W. Lehigh Avenue, Philadelphia, PA. Parking on site, numerous SEPTA stops. Conducted in English and Spanish simultaneously. Register in advance for Spanish.

4. Challenging Behaviors: What Families Can Do To Make A Difference. When: Tuesday, April 21st, 6:00-8:00pm. Where: Family Support Services, 5548 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19139. Details: For on-site child care and/or token reimbursement, you must register by April 17th. Refreshments and prizes.

No comments:



Watch your step!


This household is protected by Ladybug Home Security.







As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord...


Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet,
I hold myself to certain standards of conduct:

  • I guard my online relationships.
  • I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ.
  • I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life.
  • I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life.
Visit the home page to view a more detailed version:

The Nazarene Network @ NazNet.com





April is World Autism Awareness Month!




On Newsstands Now... Get copies while supplies last!




Now Playing... The Booga Wooga on YouTube!




Proud member of OSP Group on Facebook!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Good Reads!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Pinterest!




Thank you President Obama for 8 great years!




Household Humor, Rules, and Membership











Deviant Art: "Cho & The Ladybug" By Cypherx





Virgo Rules in This Household!