Saturday, July 12, 2014

⏰ Quality Time w/ The Grands




We had our two oldest grands with us today, but our youngest was a little under the weather so she stayed at home with Mommy and Daddy. We stopped for ice cream and water ice at the Trolley Car Diner, then on to the Plymouth Meeting Mall for a carousel ride and some fun at Dave & Busters, then on to AMC-Plymouth Meeting to see the movie "Earth to Echo", and then on to McDonald's for a lite dinner before going home.

Our grandson seemed to enjoy the movie, but I'm not too sure about our granddaughter. And, after seeing it myself, I really don't get the promotional comparison to 'E.T.’ at all. Personally, I hate this documentary-style trend that was started some years ago by the 'Blair Witch Project' in which the movie looks like it's filmed by the people in it. Most of them are hard to follow, which gives me a headache, and this one was no exception. Pop-Pop fell asleep several times and our grandson had to keep waking him up. (Bad Grandpa! LOL!) But, if the kids like it, that’s all that matters... and, we did have a fun day with them, in spite of the movie!

No comments:



Watch your step!


This household is protected by Ladybug Home Security.







As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord...


Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet,
I hold myself to certain standards of conduct:

  • I guard my online relationships.
  • I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ.
  • I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life.
  • I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life.
Visit the home page to view a more detailed version:

The Nazarene Network @ NazNet.com





April is World Autism Awareness Month!




On Newsstands Now... Get copies while supplies last!




Now Playing... The Booga Wooga on YouTube!




Proud member of OSP Group on Facebook!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Good Reads!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Pinterest!




Thank you President Obama for 8 great years!




Household Humor, Rules, and Membership











Deviant Art: "Cho & The Ladybug" By Cypherx





Virgo Rules in This Household!