Tuesday, January 15, 2013

UPDATE: Nailla Robinson Found! Thank God!



1/14/2013 AMBER ALERT ($ 10,000 Reward) issued for child kidnapped from West Philadelphia school by UNKNOWN WOMAN wearing all black (Muslin garb--black gloves, head dress, etc.). Police are searching for a missing girl who was last seen being taken out of school reportedly by someone pretending to be the child's mother.

 ▬►10:24pm ET: Mayor Nutter just put up a $10,000 reward for info leading to Nailla Robinson and her safe return.

NOTE: Amber Alerts are issued when authorities believe the child is in imminent and immediate danger of death or great bodily harm!

Philadelphia police have issued an Amber Alert for 5-year-old Nailla Robinson.

Nailla is described as a black 5-year-old girl, 4 feet tall, weighing 35 pounds, with curly hair. She was last seen wearing glasses, a light blue shirt, navy blue pants, and black and hot pink sneakers.

The incident took place at Bryant Elementary School located at 60th Street and Cedar Avenue Monday morning.

"We're looking for my child. Somebody came to her school early this morning," Nailla's mother Latifah Abdul-Rashid told Action News outside the school Monday evening.

Latifah says she dropped her daughter off at the school at around 8:45 a.m. along with her son.

"She went into school. It shows on the school camera that she came in, she went to her classroom," Latifah said.

Police and her family say someone wearing Muslim garb entered the school shortly after classes got under way.

"A woman dressed in all black, all black gloves, niqab, and everything came in the school and went into my child's classroom and told her teacher that she was me, her mother, and that she was taking her out to breakfast and Nailla was already signed out at the office and she took my child and left," Latifah said. 

▬►The woman appeared to be pregnant.

The person was captured on surveillance video around 8:50 a.m. with Nailla leaving the school.

"I don't know where she is and if anybody has seen her, please call," Latifah said.

The family says they were notified of the incident at around 2:00 p.m.

Latifah had a message for the person who took her child. "Please bring my child home. I don't know if it was an accident or whatever it is.

Please bring my baby home," Latifah said.

Police say the woman knew Nailla Robinson by name.

Nailla remains missing at this hour and family members are at the school with police trying to determine who may have taken the child and where they may be.

▬►To assist with Amber Alerts and missing person cases through flyer sharing please "like" Seeking TheLost: http://facebook.com/seeking.thelost.news

▬►This Amber Alert is now listed on NCMEC: http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/AmberExternalFCServlet?act=retAmberCase&amberId=11223 

▬►DOWNLOAD FLYER: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?sfm8jy9wen28f6v

SOURCE: http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news%2Flocal&id=8954549

No comments:



Watch your step!


This household is protected by Ladybug Home Security.







As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord...


Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet,
I hold myself to certain standards of conduct:

  • I guard my online relationships.
  • I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ.
  • I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life.
  • I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life.
Visit the home page to view a more detailed version:

The Nazarene Network @ NazNet.com





April is World Autism Awareness Month!




On Newsstands Now... Get copies while supplies last!




Now Playing... The Booga Wooga on YouTube!




Proud member of OSP Group on Facebook!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Good Reads!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Pinterest!




Thank you President Obama for 8 great years!




Household Humor, Rules, and Membership











Deviant Art: "Cho & The Ladybug" By Cypherx





Virgo Rules in This Household!