Sunday, February 12, 2012

"We Will Always Love You, Whitney!"



Ironically, I posted this song by Whitney during the Christmas holidays on my Facebook page. She has sang many, many songs over the years that made me experience a number of different emotions, but this was by far her most "powerful" performance for me. Whitney, I hope you have found peace and rest in His arms. You have been a constant in my prayers for restoration over the years because your situation weighed very heavily on my heart... so much so, that I did a previous blog post about it. You will be greatly missed and my prayers go out to your family.



No comments:



Watch your step!


This household is protected by Ladybug Home Security.







As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord...


Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet,
I hold myself to certain standards of conduct:

  • I guard my online relationships.
  • I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ.
  • I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life.
  • I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life.
Visit the home page to view a more detailed version:

The Nazarene Network @ NazNet.com





April is World Autism Awareness Month!




On Newsstands Now... Get copies while supplies last!




Now Playing... The Booga Wooga on YouTube!




Proud member of OSP Group on Facebook!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Good Reads!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Pinterest!




Thank you President Obama for 8 great years!




Household Humor, Rules, and Membership











Deviant Art: "Cho & The Ladybug" By Cypherx





Virgo Rules in This Household!