Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Message From Autism Speaks...


Mark Your Calendar!
Saturday, October 2, 2010
Citizens Bank Park, Philadelphia PA

Join us as we walk to change the future for all who struggle with Autism!

Walk Now for Autism Speaks is a fun-filled, family-friendly event and is our single most powerful force to fund vital research that will lead us to the answers we need. Experience the power of thousands united by a single cause by joining Walk Now for Autism Speaks. Autism is the fastest-growing serious developmental disorder. We need more volunteers to join our fight. Whether this is your first walk or the 10th, take the first step and register today.

Every 20 minutes, another family receives the devastating news that their child has autism. Help us change that! Start fundraising today. Whether you strive to join our new "Grand Club" (walkers that raise $1,000 or more) or sell lemonade to boost your total, you become a piece of the puzzle! Don’t wait another minute. Start a corporate, school, or family team today. We look forward to seeing you at the event!

For more information about Walk For Autism Now and online registration, please visit the official website. For questions or comments, contact Autism Speaks via email.

No comments:



Watch your step!


This household is protected by Ladybug Home Security.







As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord...


Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet,
I hold myself to certain standards of conduct:

  • I guard my online relationships.
  • I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ.
  • I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life.
  • I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life.
Visit the home page to view a more detailed version:

The Nazarene Network @ NazNet.com





April is World Autism Awareness Month!




On Newsstands Now... Get copies while supplies last!




Now Playing... The Booga Wooga on YouTube!




Proud member of OSP Group on Facebook!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Good Reads!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Pinterest!




Thank you President Obama for 8 great years!




Household Humor, Rules, and Membership











Deviant Art: "Cho & The Ladybug" By Cypherx





Virgo Rules in This Household!