Tuesday, September 22, 2026
🙏🏾 It's War Room Time
Well, am I angry about the outcome? YES. Am I surprised about the outcome? NO. After all, it is the state of MI in these so-called United States of AmeriKKKa. All I can say is, #JusticeForNolanWells and every other black person who has been found dead recently in the state of MI (and elsewhere) under mysterious, strange, and unexplained circumstances. I don't know who needs to hear this but, we are not known for hanging ourselves from trees either, period. From the Governor of MI on down--You can run, but you can't hide because GOD hears, knows, and sees ALL. My heartfelt prayers continue to go up for Nolan's family and all the other families in MI who are grieving loved ones and have no idea what really happened to them. I also pray that GOD will continue to fight this battle for all of them. Make no mistake... I don't care what the Grand Jury concluded. This isn't over until HE says it's over. The battle is not ours, it's the Lord's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Watch your step!
This household is protected by Ladybug Home Security.
![]() As a Christian who is active on the internet, I hold myself to certain standards of conduct:
The Nazarene Network @ NazNet.com |




































+of+JBHS+30th+Reunion.jpg)





























































🕊 Rest in Paradise Dad
🕊 Rest in Paradise Mom

















No comments:
Post a Comment