Saturday, September 19, 2026
🕊 In Loving Memory of My Family Pets
Following The Obamas recent loss of their last First Family Pet, Sunny, during the years they were in the White House (Bo passed away first in 2021), my thoughts turned once again to the pets I've lost over the course of my life. I've also seen many tributes for Bo & Sunny that have been generated with AI and decided that might help me with a problem I've had with my childhood family pets... no pictures! So, once again, I solicited the help of ChatGPT and Google Gemini to create what I didn't have--but not just a picture, a memorial for them too. Even though I have to say Google Gemini was a very close second, ChatGPT was the winner because the images of the pets resembled the way they looked the most. Still love you all and miss you much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Watch your step!
This household is protected by Ladybug Home Security.
![]() As a Christian who is active on the internet, I hold myself to certain standards of conduct:
The Nazarene Network @ NazNet.com |




































+of+JBHS+30th+Reunion.jpg)





























































🕊 Rest in Paradise Dad
🕊 Rest in Paradise Mom

















No comments:
Post a Comment