Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Old School Friends



We need to breakdown the "Friendship Codes" for some young ladies because clearly, there are too many of them going missing and getting killed nowadays. Listen up, this is how we "Old Schoolers" roll...

* Code 1: We leave together, we stay together, and we come back together. NO, you're not leaving with some RANDOM guy and NO, I'm not leaving you at the party by yourself!

* Code 2: Both of us can't be totally drunk (really, neither of us should be) because at least one of us needs to be alert and aware of our surroundings!

* Code 3: If you have to go to the bathroom or outside, we're ALL going to the bathroom or outside. Period!

* Code 4: We don't accept drinks from strangers unless we're at the bar where we can watch the bartender pour them!

* Code 5: If I feel like you're too drunk to function, we're leaving the party early and we'll fuss about you messing up the night later!

* Code 6: If you just so happen to go missing, I will give you a maximum of 15-30 minutes to show up before I shut the place down and we're ALL going to be looking for you. Somebody else can call the police because I'm NOT going home without you!

* Code 7: If you're fighting, it better be one-on-one or we're all fighting. Hopefully, nothing jumps off because we're too classy and we're ladies!

* Code 8 & The Golden Rule: The drop-off person checks in or everyone who drove checks in after they get home. If we don't hear from you, we're coming to your house!

This is how we were raised so we would know how to look out for each other. Please copy and repost this because the generations of young ladies behind us got the codes all messed up and it could save a life! #DareToCareRepost


No comments:



Watch your step!


This household is protected by Ladybug Home Security.







As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord...


Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet,
I hold myself to certain standards of conduct:

  • I guard my online relationships.
  • I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ.
  • I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life.
  • I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life.
Visit the home page to view a more detailed version:

The Nazarene Network @ NazNet.com





April is World Autism Awareness Month!




On Newsstands Now... Get copies while supplies last!




Now Playing... The Booga Wooga on YouTube!




Proud member of OSP Group on Facebook!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Good Reads!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Pinterest!




Thank you President Obama for 8 great years!




Household Humor, Rules, and Membership











Deviant Art: "Cho & The Ladybug" By Cypherx





Virgo Rules in This Household!