Friday, October 2, 2026
🎶 #FBF National Body Language Day
I just learned that today, October 2nd, is "National Body Language Day." So, my thoughts immediately went back to this gem released in 1980 (when I was 22yo) by one of my favorite female vocalists, Patti Austin. And, the icing on the cake for me is the composer and lyricist is also one of my favorite male artists who is gone but never forgotten, Isaac Hayes aka "Black Moses" (1942-2008). Miss you much, but the music you left us still lives on. I love music! #RIP
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Watch your step!
This household is protected by Ladybug Home Security.
![]() As a Christian who is active on the internet, I hold myself to certain standards of conduct:
The Nazarene Network @ NazNet.com |




































+of+JBHS+30th+Reunion.jpg)





























































🕊 Rest in Paradise Dad
🕊 Rest in Paradise Mom

















No comments:
Post a Comment