Wednesday, September 9, 2026
🎂 Vintage & Iconic African American Everything
I cannot end my day without a Happy Birthday shout out to one of my "sheroes," and may GOD bless you with many, many more. Much love and respect to you for bearing such a heavy burden at a young age by being that brave little girl our country needed all those years ago. Now, more than ever, I know that GOD chose YOU for a reason and HE was right there with you every step of the way. You were 4 years older than me at the time and I "thank you" for what you did to pave the way for the rest of us. And, I'm so proud to know we both share the same birth sign! ♍️ #VirgosRule
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Watch your step!
This household is protected by Ladybug Home Security.
![]() As a Christian who is active on the internet, I hold myself to certain standards of conduct:
The Nazarene Network @ NazNet.com |




































+of+JBHS+30th+Reunion.jpg)




























































🕊 Rest in Paradise Dad
🕊 Rest in Paradise Mom

















No comments:
Post a Comment