Thursday, July 30, 2026

🏈 2026-2027 EAGLES SEASONπŸ¦…



𝙁𝙀π™ͺ𝙣𝙙 π™©π™π™š π™›π™€π™‘π™‘π™€π™¬π™žπ™£π™œ π™₯𝙀𝙨𝙩 𝙀𝙣 π™–π™£π™€π™©π™π™šπ™§ π™¨π™€π™˜π™žπ™–π™‘ π™’π™šπ™™π™žπ™– π™₯𝙑𝙖𝙩𝙛𝙀𝙧𝙒 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙀π™ͺπ™œπ™π™© π™žπ™© 𝙬𝙖𝙨 π™π™žπ™‘π™–π™§π™žπ™€π™ͺ𝙨... 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙀 π™˜π™ͺ𝙩-𝙣-π™₯π™–π™¨π™©π™š 𝙖𝙣𝙙 π™¨π™π™–π™§π™š!

I’m gonna say this once and don't care if you like it or not. Since the countdown to NFL football season has begun, I guess it's time to get a few things straight before it starts. None of these are meant to be a personal attack, but consider yourself warned.

1. I will NOT attend ANYTHING on Thursday and Monday nights or past noon on Sunday unless you have NFL football on a television. Please Note: Games featuring The Philadelphia Eagles take priority over all other games.

2. I WILL be high strung, loud, and obnoxious if you are around me while The Philadelphia Eagles are playing.

3. Whenever possible, I will wear Philadelphia Eagles gear all through the week. No exceptions.

4. Weddings and all other events are for bye weeks or planned around GAME TIME! It's not my fault you are starting your married life on a game day, thus proving to everyone you are a horrible planner. I am not saying I won't be there, but I will do my best as soon as the game is over!

5. In the event that we are watching a game together and you are not a Philadelphia Eagles fan, you will NOT cheer against them, but I will cheer against your team, especially the Cowboys, Giants, Redskins, and Patriots. This might be confusing to some, but it is explained by saying that you can make positive statements for your team while not making negative comments against my team.

Thanks for understanding everyone!



No comments:



Watch your step!


This household is protected by Ladybug Home Security.







As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord...


Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet,
I hold myself to certain standards of conduct:

  • I guard my online relationships.
  • I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ.
  • I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life.
  • I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life.
Visit the home page to view a more detailed version:

The Nazarene Network @ NazNet.com





April is World Autism Awareness Month!




On Newsstands Now... Get copies while supplies last!




Now Playing... The Booga Wooga on YouTube!




Proud member of OSP Group on Facebook!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Good Reads!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Pinterest!




Thank you President Obama for 8 great years!




Household Humor, Rules, and Membership











Deviant Art: "Cho & The Ladybug" By Cypherx





Virgo Rules in This Household!