Saturday, April 25, 2020

COVID-19: What It's Like To Have 'The Rona'



If you get sick from the #Coronavirus, you will have a high fever, the highest fever that you ever had in your life. It is not going to be like the typical flu with fevers. You're going to breathe slowly, like you have a sponge stuck in your nose. When you try to fill the air in your lungs by inhaling heavily, you will feel like you are still short of breath and that will scare you. You are going to cough a lot, so much so that you're going to get tired until you almost pass out. Every time you do it, your arms, back, chest, fingers, and toes will hurt. You will try to catch air through the nose and you will not be able to do it. So, you will be given oxygen and it is going to burn the entrance to your nose, which will hurt even more. If you can't breathe, another doctor will come and put a couple of half-inch tubes down your throat to get past the bronchi and into the lungs. This is called an artificial respirator (ventilator). It is really annoying and uncomfortable, and on top of that, you cannot eat or speak. You will be alone in a closed room. You will not be able to see your spouse, children, mother, father, siblings, any other family members, or friends because you are going to infect them with the same thing that is trying to kill you. You will feel so alone that you will start to cry and you will be afraid of dying. You will think of the ones you love and you will cry even more—which will make your condition worst, hence the shortness of breath.

THIS IS WHEN YOU WILL FINALLY UNDERSTAND WHY YOU WERE TOLD TO STAY AT HOME, WEAR A MASK, AND WASH YOUR HANDS BUT IT MAYBE TOO LATE. SO, PLEASE STAY HOME FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR LOVED ONES, AND SHARE THIS SO OTHERS WILL STAY HOME TOO! 😮 #EyesWideOpen


No comments:



Watch your step!


This household is protected by Ladybug Home Security.







As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord...


Christian Internet Code of Ethics

As a Christian who is active on the internet,
I hold myself to certain standards of conduct:

  • I guard my online relationships.
  • I am careful to visit websites that do not compromise my life in Christ.
  • I take care that my written communications reflect Christ in my life.
  • I guard my time to assure that my time online is kept in proper balance with the rest of my life.
Visit the home page to view a more detailed version:

The Nazarene Network @ NazNet.com





April is World Autism Awareness Month!




On Newsstands Now... Get copies while supplies last!




Now Playing... The Booga Wooga on YouTube!




Proud member of OSP Group on Facebook!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Good Reads!




Follow The Lady (Bug) on Pinterest!




Thank you President Obama for 8 great years!




Household Humor, Rules, and Membership











Deviant Art: "Cho & The Ladybug" By Cypherx





Virgo Rules in This Household!