Well, just having some fun with AI this evening and decided to indulge the little kid in me again. First, I used my profile pic to create a mini me doll with ChatGPT and then, I used the same pic to create one of my favorite toys to play with from the mid-late 1960s with Google Gemini. I was a Mattel's "Liddle Kiddle" phanatic and had everything kiddle they had to offer when I was a little girl. I still have "Lois Locket" to this day, who was the only African American kiddle in the bunch. I wore her proudly around my neck everywhere I went except to church and school. The chain eventually broke, but the locket had a kickstand on the back and I had to be content with leaving her at home on the dresser. So, I would Iike to introduce you to what I'm calling my "Liddle Middle [Aged Me] Kiddle." She's not made by Mattel, but that's alright. I made her, which is even better!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave a comment but, make sure it's "clean" and respectful to others because Lady (Bug) don't like cleanin' up mess! Thank you for taking the time to express yourself appropriately and do stop by again!