I've got cataracts in both of my eyes that are large enough to be removed, so I will be having the first surgery on my right eye tomorrow morning. All of my "pre-op ducks" are in a row and I'm ready to go, but just asking for prayers that the Lord will guide the hands of the surgeon so that the procedure goes well. I'm a little nervous about it because the eyes are important, but I also want my vision to be the best it can be in the future. Now, it's early to bed, early to rise. I can't eat or be nocturnal after 12AM tonight.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave a comment but, make sure it's "clean" and respectful to others because Lady (Bug) don't like cleanin' up mess! Thank you for taking the time to express yourself appropriately and do stop by again!